Thursday, January 29, 2015

Custom Hip Hop Jewelry-Get Your Custom Pendant Today.

Affordable Custom Jewelry


There are a ton of sites online nowadays that sell and make custom hip hop jewelry.The problem is figuring out who has the highest quality work, most reasonable price, quick turnaround time their product and who has a responsive and friendly customer service. Its a different story when your making a smaller purchase like a shirt or hat custom jewelry can cost anywhere from $300- $100,000.

I personally have purchased custom jewelry from 3 different places Lab Made Jewelry, It's Hot and Mixtape Cover King. I'm not gonna lie all of the places have amazing work and I didn't have one complaint,but MCK's prices were 50% cheaper then the other places and there turnaround time was half the time of the other companies.One more plus about their company was they kept me updated throughout the process every couple of days. The other 2 companies didn't contact me for a couple of weeks and I almost got a refund I thought I got scammed ,but they came through with my product it just took about a month longer. Check out the video below to see the before and after product I received from Mixtape Cover King.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment